Consultant, Project/Program Management
North Ryde, AustraliaJob ID R047188 Date posted Dec. 05, 2019
Dell Technologies provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. And we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees, and also provide them with growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as part of our team.
Dell Technologies Services is a mature, profitable, multi-billion dollar business that is a key area of strategic growth for the company. To support the strong business growth, we are expanding our team and the Program Management Consultant will be a key contributor to ensuring the success of our Customer Services Technical Support teams.
Consultant, Project/Program Management
You will be responsible for leading and communicating multiple initiatives providing technical and thought and leadership and the impact of these initiatives will be on multiple functions or processes within the Technical Support Centers. You will be expected to identify and drive high impact projects, partnering with cross-functional stakeholders and leaders to defines and drive the strategic direction for group. Within this team you will be engaged in making complex decisions and involved with projects which typically have organization-wide impact. Candidate should have strong understanding of Support Centre Business operations, KPI’s and process.
Job Family Summary:
Analyses and defines business needs within our APJ and Global Support Services organisation and consults in proposing appropriate solutions.
Identifies the organization's technological, functional and business strengths and finds ways to use that knowledge to maximize opportunities and improve business processes.
Understands the business implications of solutions and assists in defining the solutions to support any future business requirements
Identifies best practices throughout the organization and communicates and implements these practices to drive the initiatives.
Organizes project activities and interdepartmental meetings
- Ensures communication strategy is in place to proactively and consistently communicate across the APJ team
- Responsibility and ownership for driving performance improvement programs for the Support and delivery organization with E2E engagement.
- Identification and Execution of Improvements using data analysis and financial alignment.
- Deliver data-driven thought leadership and creativity for operational improvements
- Work on complex problems to track and drive actions across multiple teams.
- Documents and reviews trends over a period of time and drives strategic programs to help align end to end improvements across the services lifecycle.
- Manages stakeholder relationships and aligns programs across the network.
- Management of all on-going improvement initiatives as well controlling and reporting on sustaining initiatives.
- Facilitate and drive regular Communication with overview of key messaging and programs
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean principles.
- Keen priority-setting, organization and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to analyze and provide quick insight into financial and operational data.
- Strong statistical analysis skills.
- Demonstrate attentiveness to quality and productivity.
- Ability to manage across multiple regions with a complex customer environment.
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience working in services communications role, good marketing or other content creation experience a must for this role.
- Experience in understanding services customer needs and relating to operations/delivery.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.