APJ Channel Operations Analyst
North Ryde, AustraliaJob ID R24726 Date posted Mar. 12, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a APJ Channel Operations Specialist on our Boomi APJ Operations team in Sydney.
Our operations team are there to maximise sales, invoicing and ensure the success of our customers/partners. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Become a subject matter expert across all channel sales tools and processes to provide daily support to channel managers and channel leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, finance, direct sales and IT to implement operational best practices.
- Ensure partners are set-up in SFDC including pricelists in PRM
- Enabling partners on PRM and first level support
- Working with partner/sales on Boomi license information, program requirements and ordering requirements
- Analytics, ad hoc reporting and dashboarding for partner sales using SFDC
- Bachelor’s degree required (finance, business, information systems preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in sales analytics and sales operations
- Experience with a technology company
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment
- Self-motivated, able to problem solve and provide great work with limited supervision
- Strong knowledge SalesForce.com (SFDC)
- Strong Excel skills including use of pivot tables and Vlookups
- Must be a team player with a “can-do” attitude and a willingness to bring new ideas to the business.
- Process documentation
- Sharepoint/Wiki experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.