Advisor Services Program/Project Management
North Ryde, AustraliaJob ID R38699 Date posted Mar. 21, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Project Manager on our team in Sydney.
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects - from design to delivery.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Deployment of a wide range of Storage, Backup and Cloud infrastructure solutions into customer data centres
- In partnership with the IMS technical team, co-ordination and planning of lifecycle management and migration projects
- Preparation of project plans, project schedules, risk mitigation and status reporting within the standards of project management methodologies.
- Act as a project contact for internal and customer stakeholders
- Collaboration with internal SMEs to ensure successful implementation of customer requirements
- Co-ordination of project activities with Dell EMC employees and/or partner resources both local and remote
- 3+ years of experience as a technical Project Manager
- PMI or Prince 2 Project Management certification
- Working understanding of Agile project methodologies
- ITILv3 Foundation Certification with an understanding of ITIL Service and Change Management processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational abilities and time management skills to balance multiple/shifting priorities at times
- Experience in customer and stakeholder engagement
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Fundamental understanding of Dell EMC technology and products a benefit
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have what it takes to bring innovative new products and services to life in collaboration with world-class experts, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.