Principal Engineer, Solutions Architecture
Remote - North Carolina, United States, Remote - Colorado, United States;Remote - Florida, United StatesJob ID R035518 Date posted Sep. 19, 2019
Field Services Deployment Engineer
Remote USA - 80% travel
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Field Services Deployment Engineeron our team in Remote USA.
Join Dell and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals.
- Leads and engineers Windows 10 and OS deployment migration solutions using industry-standard Microsoft technologies
- Provides post-sales and implementation services for clients
- Provides assess and design consulting for large scale migrations, desktop optimization and core infrastructure deployment
- Contributes to the development and on-going improvement of Dells industry best practices and standards for deploying enterprise and client technologies
- Mentors and provides technical leadership to other team members
- Travel 80% of the time across the continental US
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree, and 10+ years of industry experience
- 6+ years of experience with OS migration assessment, design and implementation
- 4+ years of experience as Architect / Team Lead with experience in the following: Consultancy, Vendor or large enterprise, Windows 10/7 Image Deployment with SCCM OSD, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), USMT and Windows ADK/WAIK, Design and deployment of Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) technologies - App-V, MBAM, AGPM, DaRT, and UE-V, Microsoft SCCM 2012+
- Registering and Deploying Systems through Windows Autopilot, Registering, Managing, and Configuring Microsoft Intune Policies, with or without SCCM Co-Management
- Microsoft Azure, Azure RMS, Cloud Identity Setup and Configure Azure RMS, AD Connect, and other Cloud Services
- VMware Workspace One Unified Endpoint Management and Identity Management, Deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting, VBScript, PowerShell, and AutoIT scripting languages (software development experience a plus), MS Windows 10/8.x/7, MS Windows Server 2016/2012
- Experience managing an OS image for large corporate environments, Experience in the Enterprise and Security features of Windows 10, and the Windows as a Service Mode, Knowledge of MS Security (Patch Management) and Active Directory, MCSE / MCITP certifications
- Must be willing to travel 80%+ of the time across the continental US
- Win7/8.x/10, ACF, DDPS experience and/or certifications
- Additional certifications in operating systems
- Knowledge of MS EMS and Azure AD
- Experience in App Packaging and Systems Administration
- Microsoft Desktop Analytics experience a big plus
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.