Security SaaS Enterprise Executive - Secureworks - New England - Secureworks Sales
New York, New YorkJob ID R78045 Date posted May. 21, 2019
Security SaaS Enterprise Executive - Secureworks Sales - New England
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new business for a cutting-edge new cybersecurity SaaS offering, in an assigned region focusing on Enterprise accounts. With the support of a dedicated sales engineer, you will utilize a goal-driven and use-case based approach to map software capabilities to our customers’ goals and objectives. You will operate within a software startup-like environment but with the full backing and support of Secureworks, the market leading Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP). You should be able to demonstrate and quantify past success selling cybersecurity software or SaaS solutions for a startup or young company.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Responsible for overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for our customers, who often have complex environments.
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning for the cybersecurity SaaS solution to customers and within Secureworks
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams.
- Acts as a source of software/SaaS positioning and selling expertise for account managers throughout the Secureworks organization
- Masters all SaaS sales-related training materials, and stays current on enablement track and competency development.
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate white space accounts.
- Work with Secureworks partners to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients.
- Develop, maintain and share Customer Account Plans for your top strategic accounts, ensure theses are current, factual and easily accessible by the virtual team.
- Manages current quarter business and subsequent quarters' pipeline proactively and consistently.
- Directs and prioritizes own work and provides accurate and timely forecasts in SFDC.
- Builds and maintains network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- Minimum 7+ years of enterprise selling/account management experience.
- Demonstrable success selling SaaS solutions at start-ups or young companies
- 5+ years selling cybersecurity software and/or SaaS solutions to enterprises and large enterprises
- Proven ability in closing complex deals within the IT/Security sector.
- Proven ability to learn quickly in a very fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player - ability to interact with teammates and partners fairly, and respectfully; proactive / results-driven / strong problem solving skills.
- Must work well in an entrepreneurial environment; be a self-starter, and be a visionary seller
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher or relevant work experience (Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems).
Location: Remote - East Coast
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.