Nashville, TennesseeJob ID R84743 Date posted Jul. 12, 2019
Manager I, Inside Sales
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Manager I, Inside Sales on our Inside Sales team in Nashville, TN.
Not even ground-breaking products sell themselves. That’s the job of our inside sales professionals. They take to market a product portfolio that includes PCs, electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Inside Sales Management is all about managing, inspiring and motivating professionals at all levels to deliver against targets. Beyond day-to-day people management, our team also shapes, executes and communicates specific sales strategies.
- Handles more challenging customer escalation issues
- First level leader, understands selling environment and capable of building familiarity with segment and product/service offerings
- Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs
- Trains and develops team members on both products and selling techniques
- Typically 7 + years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience · Typically requires 0+ years managerial/leadership experience
- Able to coach and mentor others on building strong customer relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate leadership skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re an inspirational motivator of people and a visionary sales strategist, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.