Inside Sales Rep III
Nashville, TennesseeJob ID R26822 Date posted Mar. 07, 2019
Inside sales role, which primarily takes calls on an inbound phone queue and sells direct to the consumer.
Responds to customer inquiries.
May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
Works effectively in a team environment.
Dell is hiring Inside Sales Representatives who have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships in a transactional and relationship environment. An Inside Sales Representative III is responsible for selling Dell products and services (via telephone, web, or email) to specified customer segments and ensuring a positive customer experience. This position offers you the opportunity to work in a merit based environment and utilize your sales experience, while scaling your career into advanced sales and/or leadership in a Fortune 50 company.
- Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with Dells products and services
- Drives inbound and outbound calls, emails, and proposals to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships as well as gaining market share with existing and new customers
- Acts as a trusted business advisor to the customer and utilizes the knowledge of Dells Financial Services products, technology, and services to help customers grow & thrive
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests
- Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dells technology, products, and services
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how Dells customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries
- Utilizes a strategic approach to identify, evaluate, and recommend business finance solutions
- Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs
- Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met
- Makes decisions based upon an appropriate amount of information/data analysis
Sells multiple Line of Business (LOBs) or low-end services (e.g. after point of sale, warranty tags, break/fix maintenance) with limited sales responsibility of high-end services (e.g. managed / professional services)
Handles a large number of small to medium business accounts or more complex consumer accounts
Sells products/services to higher end consumers, small or medium businesses or assist senior sales personnel with aspects of a larger deal. May also work with purchasing groups in large organizations
Develops account relationships typically with single decision makers within small businesses
- 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Previous Dell Small Business background
- Understanding of relationship building amongst key stakeholders- customers and peers
- Strong knowledge of Dell technology, services, and financial products and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Sells Consultatively Ability to use collaborative communication to engage clients in discussions that result in mutual value.
- Uses Customer Research Ability to uncover, identify and leverage published and internal customer information.