Inside Product Specialist - Nashville, Tennessee
Nashville, TennesseeJob ID R034990 Date posted Sep. 12, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Product Specialist on our Technical Sales Representative team in Nashville.
At Dell, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
- Responsible for identifying, positioning, quoting and closing complex Compute and Networking solutions
- Design and deliver product demonstrations based on the customer’s requirements and help drive customers toward purchase using expert technical knowledge
- Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues cross-functionally in order to support the sales process
- Act as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives
- Promote key strategic product and service offerings, while articulating technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution
- Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met
- Assist in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team
- Typically 2-4 years relevant experience
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.