Inside Product Specialist - Nashville, Tennessee
Nashville, TennesseeJob ID R032966 Date posted Aug. 30, 2019
The (GCC) Channel Inside Product Specialist is an individual contributor responsible for selling a defined set of products and services. You will provide technical advice to the inside sales teams/channel partners during the sales process. Your role will be accountable for delivering quotes and closing sales on technical solutions, products, and/or services that address customer needs of varying complexity. You will be working with subject matter experts to address a solutions of even higher complexity. Viewed as a trusted business advisor to our channel partners/customers, you’ll be expected to have in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help our channel partners/customers formulate direction. The position will be based onsite at our offices located in Nashville.
- Works in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of servers, storage, networking and Enterprise Software
- Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions
- Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings and Display proficiency in positioning Servers, Networking, and Storage Solutions
- Field engagement and work collaboratively with field resources to solve Channel
- Based in Nashville, TN
- Typically 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of Dell Enterprise technology, services, and financial products and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
- Sells consultatively
- Ability to use collaborative communication to engage clients in discussions that result in mutual value
- Accuracy in quoting/solution selling
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.