GCC IPAM Account Manager
Nashville, TennesseeJob ID R045811 Date posted Nov. 16, 2019
Do you like to win? Our Dell Technologies team is a powerful team offering a simplified technology sales strategy. With the ability to sell a suite of IT solutions from one company, you can offer a full customized package to your clients without barriers. The interconnectivity between all of Dell Technologies will enable not only your sales growth but career growth as well. If you are at the height of your sales career and want to find a place that will offer stability and tenure then, “Think Dell!”
What Makes This Exciting
- Manage and grow your territory to attain quarterly/annual revenue goals with the outcome of increased customer satisfaction (measured by customer NPS metrics), retention and account growth
- Consult with C-level and other decision makers to understand their business and solutions requirements to develop and implement an effective outcome that maximizes the value of Dell products and services
- Lead a matrix team of specialists and technical resources toward account goals, while building relevancy and trust across customer IT and business leaders and users
- Lead a sales process utilizing all available resources with a focus on territory management, including account planning and sales forecasting
How your experience will help you hit the ground running
- BA/BS degree or equivalent of work experience + education
- 0-3 years sales or business development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Results-oriented team player
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a account manager on our IPAM team in Nashville, TN.
Products and services that break new ground deserve sales people who do the same. That’s where our Inside Sales Channel team comes in. Channel Representatives play a key role in growing business for Dell. Assigned to specialize in a particular market, they’re responsible for all sales activities at a dedicated partner site. From developing new accounts to expanding existing ones, they’re champions of our game-changing products and services. As they drive demand, they drive revenue – and they drive Dell forward to an even more exciting future.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to specialize in innovation and build sales by forging excellent relationships, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.