Director, Inside Sales Management
Nashville, TennesseeJob ID R036226 Date posted Sep. 20, 2019
Director, Inside Sales Management
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 155,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself.
Dell is looking for Inside Sales Account Management Professionals who have organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships. Inside sales professionals work collaboratively with a cross functional team in order to build new business relationships and initiate and increase solution sales to targeted business customer prospects.
You will help us uncover large opportunities, selling the benefits of Dell, while demonstrating the advantage of Dell verses the competition.
Dell has undergone a transformation in our business strategy to better position end-to-end solutions that solve businesses most pressing challenges. We are looking for individuals who can take information and knowledge of a business and parlay this into a business opportunity for Dell.
- Top inside sales leader in business/vertical or site/ Second level manager
- Manages multiple teams of sales reps
- Expert in training and developing Sales and Area Managers and serves as a coach and a mentor for Regional Sales Managers Leads team´s business acumen and customer knowledge
- Drives the strategy and sets priorities for inside team and actively participates and leads efforts to set focus of vertical/business representing the entire organization
- Leads efforts to drive focus with cross business functions and leads efforts to drive business process improvement efforts for the entire organization
- Carries the greatest amount of complexity and revenue responsibility in a segment/vertical Expert understanding of complexities of the environment and works to solve complex business issues
- High level of understanding of the market in which the company operates, including our business/industry, our competitors and uses that knowledge to drive the strategy of vertical/business by coordinating efforts with Outside Sales
- May have Country Manager or Site Lead responsibility
- Expert ability to set priorities and keeps team focused on the important tasks
- Expert at influencing others and driving the achievement of objectives through subordinate leaders Expert ability to build sales forecasts
- Expert in driving leadership and people development by building teams/Workforce Plans Executive level presence.
- Able to comfortably and naturally interface with the media and customers Strong understanding of the
- 15+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 7+ years diversified leadership, planning, communication, organization and people motivation skill (or equivalent experience)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.