Account Manager 4, Inside Sales (S5)
Nashville, TennesseeJob ID R037595 Date posted Oct. 08, 2019
Account Manager 4, Inside Sales (Dell Financial Services)
Do you like being #1?
We are looking for exceptional sales professionals to join Dell Financial Services and experience what it feels like to be a leader in the industry. To evolve our client relationships, you will spend your time selling the financing solutions that enable the sale of new IT products and services (Desktops, Laptops, Software, Enterprise Solutions and Service Contracts, etc). Join a company where our clients want to take our calls! “Think Dell!”
What makes this exciting:
- Functions as the primary insides sales demand generalist and provides support to the field sales leader with all sales internal resources, in both strategy and executions
- Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers
- Work towards achievement of an overlay quota and interacts regularly with the outside sales team
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- Knowledge of financial products, i.e., loans, capital and operating leases
- Proven track record of achievement in a dynamic, target driven environment
- CIO and CFO level negotiating and solution selling skills
- Strong business acumen - must understand the sales process, roles and responsibilities of the interrelated functions of the business, and can read, report, evaluate and react to metrics & measurements
- 3+ years of sales / customer service experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
At Dell Financial Services (DFS), our mission is to deliver financing solutions that enable and enrich the Dell Customer experience. Founded in 1997, DFS facilitates Customer financing of products and services sold by Dell through consumer and small business revolving loans and fixed-term business loan and lease financings in the U.S. and Canada. DFS focuses on delivering value at every step of the Customer experience. DFS' high degree of integration with Dell has enabled streamlining of the financing process for Customers such as eliminating many manual, paper-oriented processes and delivering financing products and services Online.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.