Account Manager 2
Nashville, TennesseeJob ID R033192 Date posted Sep. 10, 2019
Account Manager 2
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Manager 2 in Nashville, TN.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Not even ground-breaking products sell themselves. That’s the job of our inside sales professionals. They take to market a product portfolio that includes PCs, electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Inside Sales Management is all about managing, inspiring and motivating professionals at all levels to deliver against targets. Beyond day-to-day people management, our team also shapes, executes and communicates specific sales strategies.
- Entry-level sales support job.
- Assists more senior sales support team members in operational support activities.
- Assists with order fulfillment.
- Works persistently to gain new accounts and/or identify opportunities in account territory
- Responsible for a high number of small accounts, or a fewer number of medium accounts
- Occasional involvement in outside sales lead with Inside Sales support
- Skills Learning the full range of products, and services and how these products and services align to customer needs
- Basic knowledge of tools and ability to use multiple sales tools simultaneously to complete sales transactions
- Basic customer relationship skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Basic communication skills.
Education and Experience
Typically requires 1+ years of related experience.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help us deliver a positive customer experience time after time, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 11/6/19
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.