Senior Systems Engineer Boomi
Munich, GermanyJob ID R025415 Date posted Jul. 24, 2019
Senior Systems Engineer Dell Boomi
Hamburg or Munich or Berlin, Remote
Dell Boomi, a business unit of Dell, is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on-premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
We are looking for a Boomi Sales Engineer to join our highly successful team in Germany, in the region Hamburg or Berlin or Munich (all remote).
The Boomi Sales Engineer works with the Sales team to bring innovative solutions and strategies that map Boomi AtomSphere solutions and technologies to meet customer needs and support the sales process and effort.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- Become a subject matter expert in Dell Boomi technology and solutions, and be able to apply it to Dell’s prospects and customers' business processes.
- Develop, present and deliver high impact demonstrations of the Dell Boomi solutions on a daily basis and coordinate/facilitate all presales activities.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Boomi AtomSphere to all levels including line of business managers, technical architects and "C" level executives.
- Perform discovery, needs gathering, and requirement analysis for prospects and customers & ensure proposed solution meets the technical and business needs of the customer.
- Work with AEs to help manage, support, and prioritize sales opportunities.
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed.
- Provide business and technical solutions to help customers optimize use of solution.
- Multiple years of software (SaaS experience preferred) or technology presales experience. Have the business savvy to understand & probe customer needs and demonstrate quantifiable business value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and Information Systems is preferred.
- Ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers, and is technical enough to get into the code/design with internal Engineering leads and have credibility across a Development organization.
- Strong cross-group collaboration ability to provide the customer with any needed technical information in order to progress the sale through the sales cycle.
- Strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of Infrastructure technologies and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions.
- A desire to work with the latest and greatest web technologies is required, as well as a willingness to interact with the product groups and act as an advocate for the customer.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.