Senior Consultant, Services Project / Program Management (m/f/d)
Munich, GermanyJob ID R038124 Date posted Oct. 10, 2019
Senior Consultant, Services Project / Program Manager - Germany
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Consultant, Services Project/Program Manager on our team in Germany.
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects - from design to delivery.
- Responsible for the delivery and execution of portfolio of or highly complex detailed projects with high risk and may be dedicated to global accounts as post-sales contact
- Responsible for the development of a program implementation plan that articulates the role of Dell , as well as vendors and client resources, in the delivery of the designed solution within the account.
- Has an in-depth understanding of the business objectives and establishes program governance.
- Oversees projects in his/her portfolio and leads project managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and to satisfaction of the customer, Dell and Account leadership. Acts as role model, provides feedback and coaching.
- Ensures that for any existing or potential customer escalation issues, appropriate communications are occurring to all Dell concerned parties; proactively manages customer relationship, oversees the Dell escalation process.
- Provides support, assistance and has overall responsibility for the profitability of the project portfolio.
- Point of contact for all executive/management communication.
- 15+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 12+ years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 8+ years’ experience; or equivalent experience
- Fluency in German is a must.
- Project management certifications.
- Expert negotiation, problem solving, communication and cross-functional skills.
- Expert proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
- Expert knowledge of the technical aspects of hardware/software subject matter.
- Strong ability to influence others to achieve results.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have what it takes to bring innovative new products and services to life in collaboration with world-class experts, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.