Senior Consultant RSA Archer (f/m/d)
Munich, GermanyJob ID R81942 Date posted Jul. 10, 2019
Senior Consultant - Risk Management
Location: Frankfurt or Munich
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
This role sits within RSA Security, part of Dell Technologies. RSA Business-Driven Security™ solutions help customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context, enabling them to respond effectively and protect what matters most. Our award-winning solutions for threat detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management help RSA customers thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
Organizations of all sizes are struggling to manage the magnitude, velocity and complexity of today’s existing and emerging risks. The very strategies they’re pursuing to fuel growth and innovation, such as digital transformation and third-party partnerships, expose them to new and unexpected risks. RSA Archer Suite, a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for integrated risk management, empowers organizations of all sizes to manage multiple dimensions of risk on one configurable, integrated software platform. With RSA Archer, organizations can quickly implement risk management processes based on industry standards and best practices—leading to improved risk management maturity, more informed decision-making and enhanced business performance.
The Senior Consultant provides technical and consultative leadership for solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements. A Senior Consultant must demonstrate deep understanding of enterprise GRC and security best practices and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. As a lead consultant, you may lead and direct the work of others.
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Design and develop solutions for clients
- Lead engagements and ensures solutions are delivered on time and budget
- Ability to supervise staff and plan/assign work on project engagements.
- Lead project quality assurance activities, including QA reviews.
- Understands and adheres to proper escalation and change control procedures.
- Able to assist in creating proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
- Use of relevant internal and external methodologies and best practices.
- Understands that travel may be required for extended periods of time.
- Thorough understanding of GRC concepts and best practices
- Consultative aptitude to provide proven process recommendations to customers
- Proficiency in design & development of GRC solutions
- Ability to lead workshops and analyze business requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Capable of leading projects and teams
- Work cross functionally and build virtual teams
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment
- At least 3+ years’ experience in consultancy roles
- Fluent in English and German
- Deep knowledge of RSA Archer as well as relevant technologies such as IIS, SQL, XML etc.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the vision to use indirect sales channels to break new ground in business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.