Sr Product Manager/ Product Specialist l RSA (India-sales)
Navi Mumbai, IndiaJob ID R049085 Date posted Dec. 13, 2019
Title: Product specialist. RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence - Sales Specialist - India
Job location: Mumbai
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
This role sits within RSA Security, part of Dell Technologies. RSA fraud prevention solutions protect organizations and consumers from online and mobile fraud, data breaches and identity theft. Our offerings improve organizations’ fraud detection and prevention capabilities, enhance their fraud intelligence, and provide secure consumer access, 3D Secure authentication, behavioral analytics and mobile transaction protection. Do you have a passion for Fraud & Risk Intelligence solutions, and have great insights about the needs of organizations in India? Do you see the potential for Fraud & Risk Intelligence to be a true business differentiator? Why not join our team of successful RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence (FRI) Solutions Sales Specialist for the Fraud & Risk management solutions used that is world class leading solutions to protect consumer frauds.
We are currently seeking a RSA FRI Solutions Sales Specialist to join our passionate and high performing team. This is a chance to make your mark and learn from a team that has been doing this for many years. The RSA FRI Solution Sales Specialist is responsible for growing the RSA FRI business within the local territory by finding opportunities for RSA FRI to deliver great outcomes to its customers. The RSA FRI Solutions Sales Specialist is the go-to Fraud & Risk Intelligence subject matter expert and works as a critical part of the broader RSA sales organization in Asia Pacific & Japan. The role is supported by the efforts of our Territory & Account Management Team, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Client Services, Support, Inside Sales and Engineering teams. Through collaboration with these supporting teams, the RSA FRI Solutions Sales Specialist works to understand customer business needs, identify RSA FRI Product & Service offerings, and to make recommendations that leverage our capabilities, resulting in a win-win relationship.
The RSA FRI Solutions Sales Specialist has end-to-end responsibility for new business and revenue attainment of quarterly sales goals. The right candidate must be able to develop new and leverage existing relationships with customers, within their territory, across domains including:
- Fraud Prevention & Risk Intelligence Solutions
- Knowledge of local drivers for the Indian market is critical for this role.
- Extensive experience OF selling technology solutions where you were recognized as a top performer, ideally in payment solutions and / or fraud intelligence solutions
- The right candidate will be able to develop and execute a targeted sales plan to embed RSA FRI offerings within target accounts, including target identification, prospecting, organizing resources, leading meetings and demonstrations with prospects, closing deals and facilitating contract negotiations with RSA legal & procurement personnel.
- The RSA FRI Solution Sales Specialist must demonstrate a deep understanding of the sales process and revenue goal attainment and bring a track record of successfully selling technology and/or services to solve risk and compliance related business problems.
- Customer management and strategic/consultative selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell and RSA
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills and ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment; Strong understanding of security, risk and cyber with proven track record, ideally to include payment solutions and / or fraud intelligence
- Working experience in FSI market
- 14+ years of experience in the Industry and any graduate/ Post graduate
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.