Senior Analyst (Sales operations (APJ)) (India-sales)
Navi Mumbai, IndiaJob ID R046464 Date posted Nov. 25, 2019
Job title: Senior Analyst, Sales operations
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
This individual will be responsible for successfully managing the procedures and processes for the Channel program. Working with the channel management team and cross-functional stakeholders, this individual will be responsible for:
- Utilizing a variety of well developed organizational and project management skills, inclusive of providing sales process support and reporting analysis for Channel Sales.
- Using sound judgment in the application of general business principles and demonstrating initiative in carrying out assigned duties.
- Achieving a high degree of familiarity with an in-depth knowledge of field/headquarters’ policies and procedures.
- Supports the business through compiling, preparing and reporting metrics and statistical data used in the analysis of partner performance and evaluates business challenges and recommends solutions to Channel Management team
- Supports day-to-day business operations by coordinating with cross-functional teamsl; manage Partner Programs through all phases of development cycle from analysis and design through implementation and tracking
- Ensures the successful completion of required deliverables/milestones; work closely with cross functional sales, marketing, finance to align program goals and targets with business requirements & provides support as the first point of contact for Channel sales and partners on program, pricing and system related questions
- Manages SLAs for revenue generating processes performed by the Partner Support Center and Deal registration support team; collects partner targets and achievements from Finance, releases to channel managers for review with partners and ensures accuracy of distribution price book and communicates any sku/product updates to distribution. Drives operational efficiencies, best practices and other improvement initiatives with senior management
- Ability to multi-task; strong problem solving skills, computer skills and attention to detail and has sense of urgency and ability to prioritize projects and deliverables
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and manage in a matrix environment
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Good communication
- Education: Graduate or Post graduate & has more than 8 years of experience in the Industry
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.