,Mumbai,India, VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.Job ID R1915699 Date posted Dec. 03, 2019
Designation :Senior Admin Assistant
• Providing administrative support to the Senior Executives which includes:
• Manage Outlook calendars, support appointments, meetings, events and business travel, schedules,
• Visitor management and their Executive visits including Internal & External visitors,
• Booking of flight tickets, accommodation, and relocation arrangements for New Hire. Space management for the new joiners. Domestic and international business travel arrangements, on-going logistics for Global visitors.
• Internal/external events and meetings such as employee meetings, workshops, conferences, leadership events, Team offsite and customer’s meetings.
• Support team with Org charts, setting up WebEx, skype for business meetings, Video conference meetings. Ensure Conference room resources are maintained and available take action items, maintain a list and follow up as needed.
• Coordinating all hands meetings and other internal meetings, end to end arrangement and management of Global Visitors.
• Monthly meetings with Global/internal EAs, REW team, transportation team, ERT team.
• Raising Purchase Request as and when request arise from team, work closely with sourcing & finance team till the PO is closed.
• Work closely with travel desk team on all travel request – domestic & international travel, flight bookings, accommodation, visa processing, and submission of documents.
• Support few onsite senior directors with expense reporting and submission of bills on expense portal - Concur
• Work closely with HR team on new joinees & exit of employees, travel documents for employees for applying for specific visa.
• Work closely with REW team on seating arrangements, training room bookings as per team’s request
• Attend to day to day logistics request from the team.