Storage Support Engineer
Dublin, Ireland, Halle, Germany;Montpellier, FranceJob ID R041887 Date posted Oct. 22, 2019
Storage Support Engineer for Russian OR Spanish Market
Location: Dell EMC Dublin Campus, Cherrywood, Dublin, Ireland
Other possible locations: Halle, Germany or Montpelier, France
Do you want to be on the front line of Enterprise Technical Support for some of the most successful and exciting business across the EMEA market? Is it your goal to become a Storage Expert in one of the leading technology businesses in the world? If you are a customer focused problem solver looking for a multinational business to grow your career, then you should keep reading!
At Dell EMC’s Dublin Campus we are looking for a Storage Support Engineer to join us across either our Spanish or Russian Markets.
What will you be doing in your first few months with us?
- You will receive industry leading training on our storage products and services so that you are able to join our establish team on the phones, emails and ticketing systems to support our customers
- We will be building on your Storage experience, honing the fundamentals and putting you on a development plan that will see you building up to handling the most complex issues
- With your language skills you will be aligned to the Spanish or Russian market, so you can support our customers in English and their native language
- Certifications and continuous development are key to our ability to provide best in class support, so you will be encouraged to take qualifications related to Storage and the wider IT landscape
What are we looking for?
- A passion for technology. We would hope you love technology as much as we do!
- A customer first mindset around support and service is a must as you will be dealing with a diverse range of customers every day, helping resolve their technical issues through your expert support
- A proven IT background with storage knowledge or experience will set you up for success in our team (think SAN, NAS, RAID groups, etc with any Storage certifications a bonus!)
- The ability to logically approach a problem and hands on troubleshooting experience
- You will need to be able to demonstrate your storage capabilities by passing our technical knowledge check
- Fluency in English AND Spanish or Russian is essential for this position
Who will you be joining?
The team you will be joining is a diverse multicultural environment that puts its people first. On World International Day we all make a local dish and share our local cuisine with the team. What dish could you bring to the table?
Our Management practice what they preach, with career conversations, guidance and future focused training a staple of the entire organisation. Collaboration is a key element of providing support. Our team works closely with Networking, Server, Solutions and the Out-of-Hours teams to ensure a holistic approach to our customers.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the leading edge of technically challenging customer support, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Our story began with two technology companies and one shared vision: to provide greater access to technology for people around the world. Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over, fuelled by the desire to drive human progress through technology
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages