Sales Director, Commercial Acquisition
Montpellier, FranceJob ID R66225 Date posted Jul. 02, 2019
Sales Director, Commercial Acquisition
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sales Director on our Direct Sales team in Paris.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Support a team of highly performing external and internal sales people across our private commercial segment. Define and execute acquisition strategies of net new logos leveraging Dell Technologies solutions portfolio.
- Develop a clear strategy with France leadership team and your sales team members to Acquire new customers for DellTech.
- Work with marketing and Global Business Operations/business intelligence to define the appropriate acquisition targets by customer segment and region.
- Understand and provide data that will highlight opportunities to further grow Dell Tech’s Acquisition Business and Define optimal inside sales / outside sales organisation and sales motions by customer / segment – LOB’s
- Implement (with relevant sales and ops teams) tools and processes for account/opportunity identification and most efficient sales cycle across Dell generalist and specialist teams to maximise win rate and Work with and drive the virtual teams and partner teams to ensure alignment across the organization to meet our Acquisition customers’ needs.
- Contribute to creation of proper dashboard and KPI’s and drive, execution, cadence and governance and Promote and sell Dell Technologies infrastructure Solutions, including Software and Services across all vertical markets and accounts.
- Meet face to face with key customers to share Dell Tech vision and strategy and position successfully Dell Technologies to support customers business transformation and Ensure that an outstanding customer experience is achieved
- Manage activity levels within the account set including call activity, customer visits, pipeline management, opportunity development, etc. and Support the team members in terms of successfully winning bids and tenders.
- The successful candidate will have a Sales background with proven experience of large Solutions wins including executive engagement and sponsorship.
The successful candidate will also have strong commitment experience and a strong ability to influence the wider organisation.
Succesfull Experience and strong ability to engage and communicate strategic vision and compelling value proposition to customers business at all levels from executive level to technical respon makers.
Ability to multitask/run multiple activities concurrently. Effectively handle multiple ad-hoc activities.
Strong understand skills and must be comfortable with data.
Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience.
Organizational agility; knowing how to get things done through formal and informal channels.
Attract, develop and retain a team of highly skilled hunters (outside and inside sale)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.