Regional Sales Director
Paris, France, Montpellier, FranceJob ID R036164 Date posted Oct. 14, 2019
Regional Sales Director OEM
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology and join the winning team? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within EMEA OEM FRANCE, we are looking for a Regional Sales Director to join our top-calibre team in Paris / Montpellier - France .than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell Technologies, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Dell Technologies OEM Solutions helps its customers find more balance between execution and innovation with dedicated OEM resources; industry-standard hardware and global services and support capabilities. We help our OEM customers improve their time to profit and run their operations more efficiently for increased competitive edge.
We are now looking for OEM Regional Sales Director to join our top-caliber team in Paris/ Montpellier, France and lead a team of passionate and experienced field account executives as well as the inside sales team for the country.
You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential. Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology and join the winning team?
The Dell OEM Regional Sales Director will lead a team of embedded field account executives across the French region. As Inside Sales team is critical to success of OEM France role has also Inside Sales Manager reporting to him/her taking care of this team.
- The accounts will be a mix of existing accounts and acquisition targets, so required skillsets needs to address both hunting and farming.
- The account teams will be a mix of new and veteran account executives so the optimal candidate will have the ability to manage to the employee’s strengths as well as help them grow beyond their current capabilities and drive both change management, collaboration across the organization. Expectation beyond includes:
- Drives strategic account management and pipeline development with OEM accounts incl. collaboration with core sales, BU´s, channel etc.
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Provides direction, development and inspiration to team members.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance, pay discussions of team members and quota setting at the team/individual level. Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities.
- Essential Requirements
- At least 10 years of managerial experience, including experience in managing people remotely- ideally in the OEM /embedded systems market.
- Strong engagement with the sales team members and business stake holders of the departments you support.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with customer first approach.
- Ability to analyze and recommend strategic execution programs to improve sales targets.
- Proven track record to build strong connections with different business stake holders
- Experience from international companies with relevant experience in Sales and experience selling into and managing large complex businesses across a diverse industry mix.
- French native speaker & strong business English skills
- Strong understanding of OEM customer/industry climate
- High level of solutions and technical OEM knowledge.
- 8+ years leadership experience.
- Experience in working with business partners both locally and abroad.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
We are pleased to announce that DELL France, thanks to our Diversity & Inclusion strategy, scores 87 out of 100 at the Gender Pay Gap Index