Merchandising Senior Advisor - Small Business
Montpellier, FranceJob ID R90229 Date posted Jan. 30, 2019
Merchandising Senior Advisor Small Business
Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Merchandising Senior Advisor on our CSB team in Central Europe.
Dell products drive human progress. Which means, as a member of our Merchandising team, you’ll get to do something special. You’ll drive the success of products which help people and businesses break new ground. At the same time, you’ll power the growth of our unique organization so we can keep innovating for a better future. Managing a product throughout its lifecycle, our Merchandising professionals translate business goals into product strategies, assortments and specifications. It’s their vision that simultaneously fulfills company strategy and customer needs.
The core purpose of this role is to develop the merchandising strategy to support our Small Business segment growth for Sweden and Netherland. We are looking at an experienced merchandiser with leadership exposure to drive and influence the 4Ps across our online and offline small businesses.
- Develop and champion assortment vision and strategy, product roadmap and launches in support of corporate goals and Small Business objectives
- Work closely with the commercial organization to the development of offers and line up that are relevant to the target audience
- Drives the top and bottom line and optimizes all aspects of the portfolio P&L by delivering smart assortment, managing in-stocks
- Define and execute campaign roadmap promotion with targeted offers
- Collaborates with cross-functional team to develop, plan and implement new business development initiatives
- Supports content development of marketing collaterals such as training, product catalogues/brochures as subject matter product knowledge specialist
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Proven experience in Merchandising or Product Management
- Demonstrated knowledge of the IT market
- Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers
- Considers Dell-wide implications of decisions and recommendations
- Analyzes and forecasts business and market trends
- Develops innovative solutions to problems without precedent
- Advises and councils key leadership on the latest principles, practices, and/or technologies and their practical application
- Ability to build, implement and support a Business Management Structure (BMS)
- Communication skills
Salary in Slovakia is starting from: 2600 EUR gross/month
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.