Manager Technical Support - Spain
Montpellier, FranceJob ID R81504 Date posted Dec. 04, 2018
Manager Technical Support - Spain
Location : Montpellier
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a technical support manager on our Spanish Modular Infrastructure team in Montpellier.
We go out of our way to give our customers the help they need. Our Enterprise Technical Support team specializes in our most highly technical and sophisticated products – from IT hardware and software to servers, networking, storage and the cloud. Issues can span installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance and usage. Fully trained on the latest upgrades or new products, the team can diagnose the problem and recommend the right solution remotely by telephone, e-mail, chat or online.
- Drive Operational excellence : Manages the day-to-day operations of a technical support team, ensuring delivery of customer satisfaction, quality, cost control and efficiency targets
- Support our sales and develop customer loyalty : Partner with Sales and Global support services team to facilitate sales success and services revenue growth, driving awareness and confidence of our support capabilities.
- Expand our capabilities : Continuously Expand our internal capabilities ramping our support team members in terms of technical expertise and certifications
- Managing the team : Responsible for recruitment, career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members and developing the team : Develop a great place to work climat within the team, inspiring them sharing mid-long term vision, and create a real sense of inclusion
- Initiate and drive business optimization and transformational projects : Proactively develop or participate in cross functional business projects and initiatives to improve performance of the organization (Contact and cost reduction, operations improvements)
- 5 years experience in a people management role - great management and people development skills
- Excellent analytical, planning and decision making skills
- Ability to learn on the fly, and actively seek new challenges for personal development
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written: English and Spanish are mandatory
- Drive for result, deliver on commitments, Building effective teams
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to provide direction to and mentor others and great networking abilities
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the leading edge of technically challenging customer support, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: End of March 2019
Apply now !
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.