Internship 6 months - Channel Marketing for EMEA (F/M)
Montpellier, FranceJob ID R81606 Date posted Jul. 08, 2019
Channel Marketing for EMEA - Internship 6 months (M/F)
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Marketing Department at Dell Technologies, we are looking for two Channel Marketing Interns to join our team in EMEA.
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell’s Marketing Team is a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organisation that can shape our offerings, influence our stakeholders’ perceptions and behaviours and drive profitable growth. We are now looking for a new team member, who will make a significant contribution to achieve the EMEA Channel business goals through:
- Support the EMEA Channel Marketing Program Leaders with budget management tasks by engaging with field marketing team members, budget leaders, vendor funding teams, compliance teams and other relevant business stakeholders to ensure alignment and perfect planning.
- Support and drive the back end side of our pan EMEA activities, i.e. ensuring the whole budget process is handled in a professional and timely manner. Typical tasks would be making sure all activities are correctly raised in our budget control tool, that Purchase Orders are raised correctly, that various required documentation is coolected and uploaded to compliance portal.
- Monitor with key Channel and Distributor partners to ensure central marketing activities are integrated into the marketing plans as agreed and that appropriate measures are in place to drive optimal execution.
- Monitor with key Channel and Distributor partners to ensure proof of execution documentation is shared and submitted timely.
- Support the quarterly and monthly communication brief including key marketing programs updates, sharing results and tracking agreed objectives and achievememts versus plans.
- Support the EMEA Channel Marketing Team with various ad hoc administrative tasks across the various functions, including communication, business unit marketing, incentives and partner marketing and Return of Investments
- Passion for technology and interest in learning about IT business and marketing strategies, concepts tools and techniques.
- Fluency in English written and spoken.
- PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel are key for the job
- Interest in how social media can influence businesses through people
- Motivated to understand Return of Investments of activities
- Good analytical ability and financial understanding.
- Interest in learning about market trends and partner business performance and strategic objectives.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Closing date: As soon as possible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"We are pleased to announce that DELL France, thanks to our Diversity & Inclusion strategy, scores 87 out of 100 at the Gender Pay Gap Index”