Hyper-Converged Infrastructure - Hotline Expert – Technical Support - English + French (other European languages a plus)
Montpellier, FranceJob ID R81430 Date posted Nov. 30, 2018
Technical Support Senior Engineer - Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide front-line support for a game-changing, enterprise-wide support service? Do you want to work today on tomorrow’s technologies? Do you want to be a hero to Dell’s customers by resolving their complex IT issues end-to-end? Within Dell Technologies Technical Support organisation, we are looking for a Customer Service expert in Hyper Converged Infrastructure (Nutanix, VMware, VxRail…) to join our international remote technical assistance team located in Montpellier. You will provide first-class telephone and email assistance to our EMEA customers, troubleshooting their infrastructure and solving their complex hardware and software issues.
Dell Technologies provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and diversity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The EMEA Enterprise Support is a multilingual support center offering high complexity technical support to Dell’s Server, Storage and Advanced Software customers. To keep ahead of the cutting-edge technologies we support, we place a high emphasis on training, industry certification and skills development. As part of the Solutions Support Team (SST) you will be responsible for the overall Customer Experience (CE) of Dell's Enterprise customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Deliver 1st class remote resolution for advanced Hyper converged Infrastructure environments (SDS/SDN/SDDC) and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Manage customer escalations from problem statement, troubleshooting, research, environment replication & identification of workarounds up to case resolution
- Actively support our customers in all aspects until problem resolution, while keeping the customer informed throughout the life of the incident
- Interlock with internal support and sales teams (Backend support team, Resolution Managers, Technical Account Managers and Sales Account Managers) to address customer issues
- Attend required technical training sessions and make effective use of assigned lab time while securing the relevant industry certifications based on the Certification Strategy (VMware, Nutanix, Linux, Cisco, Dell…)
- Coordinate resources to resolve technical issues and turn around strained relationships at large high-profile accounts in both pre and post-sale stages and act as a trusted advisor to the management team on the technical front
Essential Requirements :
- Fluency in French and English is a must
- Excellent communication skills needed to interact effectively with customers, partners and colleagues
- Advanced technical attitude and troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve hardware and software issues (level 1-2) for Hyper converged Infrastructure environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent planning, priority and time management skills, in a business or customer support work environment and in enterprise level networking and server/storage
Desirable Requirements :
- Ability to speak Italian and/or Spanish.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are pleased to announce that DELL France, thanks to our Diversity & Inclusion strategy, scores 87 out of 100 at the Gender Pay Gap Index.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.