Enterprise Account Executive - Banking Sector (UBI Banca)
Milan, ItalyJob ID R77355 Date posted Jul. 03, 2019
Enterprise Account Executive – Banking Industry (UBI Banca)
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell EMC will be second to none. Within Enterprise Sales, we are looking for an Account Executive, who will be responsible for UBI Banca and other customers in Banking Industry.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Account Executive will work in team on a large key account of the Insurance Sector to drive digital transformation, provide product solutions, develop new business, ensure satisfaction and maintain positive ongoing relationships. She/He will be working in a team for the overall sales strategies and generating results from the client.
- Collaborate with the rest of the account team to develop customer plan to identify key opportunities and plans sales campaigns to drive demand
- Perform sales activities in the Enterprise Sales Team on assigned customers performing duties such as build relationship with main IT and Business stakeholders, identify and qualify sales opportunities, coordinate the value proposition, achieve sales results, track and forecast sales activities by accurately utilizing and updating Salesforce.com
- Coordinate Channel, Specialty Sales/Presales and Strategic Aligned Businesses to define and execute Go To Market strategy for the assigned customer.
- Meet or exceed sales targets in an assigned market with a Dell EMC Team. Ensure sales objectives are achieved quarterly and annually
- Effectively leverage internal resources (e.g. Technical Consultants, Solution Specialists, Global Financial Services) and local resources to drive transactional volume
- Build and develop relationships with an assigned team and maintains contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, basic and complex issue resolution, and Dell EMC’s footprint expansion
- Maintain working knowledge of products and services, insurance industry trends and competition in order to position Dell EMC products and solutions effectively with customers
- Knowledge of Banking Industry and customers, specifically UBI Banca
- Solid understanding of the IT market, of DELL EMC’s products and the value to the customer
- English fluency
- Communications and consultative skills, results driven mind set
- Ability to build and foster relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as with the ones of the customers
- Ability to influence others to achieve results while working in a team environment
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell EMC encourages applicants of all ages.