Data Center Sales Executive- Commercial
Miami, FloridaJob ID R034666 Date posted Sep. 12, 2019
Data Center Sales Executive - Commercial – Miami, FL
Do you like being #1?
We are looking for exceptional sales professionals to join the Data Center Sales Team and experience what it feels like to be a leader in the industry. To evolve our client relationships, you will spend your time developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers. Join a company where our clients want to take our calls! “Think Dell!”
What makes this role exciting
- Partners with the Direct Sales AE to grow the territory/account base to attain financial objectives
- Understands customers’ business and storage solutions requirements
- Territory/account management, including account planning and storage sales forecasting
- Leads storage sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
How your experience will help you hit the ground running
- In-depth knowledge of and skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- In-depth knowledge of strategic planning
- In-depth oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
- 5+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- 5+ years of field sales experience - Data Center, Storage, Cloud experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. Apply now!
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.