Regional Physical Security Systems Program Manager (SRO)
,Remote - Panama, Remote - Colombia;Remote - Costa Rica;Remote - MexicoJob ID R95821 Date posted Jun. 17, 2019
Regional Physical Security Systems Program Manager
The Dell Security organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Dell is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
Dell Technologies is building state-of-the-art security programs to better protect our people, information, property and brand. We are currently seeking a Regional Physical Security Systems Program Manager (PM). Dell’s Connected Workplace program promotes finding the best talent to join our team, irrespective of geographic location.
The Regional Program Manager will function within the Business Enablement Team of the Security & Resiliency Office and primarily provide support to our internal and external customers with project management, integrator management, program development and improvement, and new innovation intake.
- Project Management
- Security Technologies
- Customer & Business Relationship Management
- Integrator Management
- Program Standards Enforcement
- Bachelors in a relevant area of study
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a technology field
- Basic MS Office tools
- Knowledge of physical security system design and installations
- Experience managing people, processes, and relationships
- Domestic and international travel (approximately 25%)
- English language proficiency – speaking, reading, writing
- Product and training certifications; i.e., experience with Lenel/OnGuard, Software House, CCURE, Axis, Verint, HID
- Security and PM industry certifications and qualifications; i.e., PMP, PMI, CPP, CSPM,
- Previous relationships with and/or knowledge of popular industry integrators
- Understanding of low voltage, CAD, building codes & regulations
- Ability to read and interpret design and technical drawings