Territory Account Manager - RSA
Melbourne, AustraliaJob ID R87927 Date posted Jan. 16, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within RSA Security we are looking for an Account Executive to work as part of a high performing sales team based in Melbourne.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
The Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers.
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend across RSA’s portfolio of award winning technology solutions; RSA SecurID, RSA Archer, RSA Netwitness and RSA Fraud, Risk and Intelligence Suite
- Manage territory/accounts, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on complex sales opportunities
- Work with RSA’s SecureWorld Partners in identifying, qualifying and closing opportunities
- Work with RSA’s Alliance Partners to identify, qualify and close Integrated Risk Management opportunities.
- Proven track record of exceptional sales performance
- Territory segmentation and qualification experience
- Disciplined and structured approach to selling
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of RSA
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills and ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Expertise of market trends that impact RSA’s customers
- Growth Mindset
- Self Starter
- Problem Solver
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.