Secureworks - Commercial Sales Account Manager
Melbourne, AustraliaJob ID R31763 Date posted Mar. 18, 2019
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new and cross sale business in an assigned region (ANZ) focusing on Small to Mid-Enterprise accounts. You will utilize a consultative sales approach to map SecureWorks service offerings to the clients’ needs. You will be working across 20-30 existing accounts, and need to supplement this by identifying opportunity in new prospects.
- Quickly develop situational fluency on SecureWorks offerings and security concepts
- Prospect, sell and close business into commercial accounts in assigned region
- Ability to manage the sales process with tight control over each stage
- Be a strong sales "hunter", maintain & foster longstanding client relationships
- Effectively map SecureWorks solutions to meet prospects needs
- Develop and follow account plans for key strategic accounts
- Manage pipeline and KPI to ensure that you are well positioned for consistent and long term success
- As a managed security provider, SecureWorks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in direct sales/account management in technology, information security or managed service industry
- Strong technical acumen (information security and technology, technology services, networking)
- Significant Business to Business Sales experience
- 25% travel is expected
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.