Demand Generation Specialist - SecureWorks
Melbourne, AustraliaJob ID R052936 Date posted Jan. 14, 2020
We are looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to help with new logo acquisition. This strategic role operates in a hunter capacity and is highly critical to the success of our field sellers and leaders across our sales organisation. You will be the quarterback of your territory! You will target the enterprise market and, when you start, you will have a large set of accounts to prospect and utilize various tools that are integrated within Salesforce to equip you to be successful. In addition, we will provide you with 1:1 coaching with clear guidance and feedback, e-learning modules, break out training sessions to help you be successful in your new career with Secureworks!
- Learn quickly and be ready to start contacting new prospects within 10 days from your start date.
- Trained on becoming an expert at using numerous Sales and AI enablement tools such as Tech Target, Prospect Profiler, and coming soon Sales loft!
- Identify and create new qualified opportunities in an assigned geographic territory.
- Understand prospects business and information security environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of business acumen and intelligence to speak knowledgeably with executive decision makers.
- Grow revenue for your assigned territory by identifying potential Managed Security Services and Professional Services opportunities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Exceed quota for qualified appointments within the first 60 days.
- Be strongly committed to personal excellence and the drive to succeed.
- Have a quantitative track record of exceptional performance and a strong professional trajectory.
- Be coachable and possess a positive attitude and an intense desire to learn.
- Be able to master product and service knowledge.
- Have an engaging phone presence and be curious in conversation, using smart, targeted questioning.
- Be tenacious and bring passion to what you do.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a business to business sales professional in phone-based sales, inside sales, lead generation, agency recruiting and/or college graduate with the desire for a career in cybersecurity sales.
- Experience cold calling for New Logo Business (Hunting versus Farming) daily.
- Excellent phone communications skills: clear/personable/grammar/enunciation.
- Strong ability and awareness to grasp complex, sophisticated solution service sales processes and position effectively to prospects.
- Track Record of consistent quota attainment in previous sales positions.
- Team oriented with the ability to thrive and add to a competitive, energy filled environment.
Onsite at our office in Melbourne, Australia
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.