Inside Product Specialist II (Federal Extended Technologies TSR)
Round Rock, TexasJob ID R030064 Date posted Aug. 28, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an US Federal Extended Technologies Technical Sales Representative on our Federal Inside ISG team in Round Rock, TX.
At Dell, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
- Provides product or BU specific expertise.
- May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified.
- Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives.
- Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
- Provides pre-sales technical support during the sales process
- Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings.
- Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well.
- Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team.
- Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings.
- 2-4 yrs of relevant experience
- Demonstrates sales capability by building strategic selling skills, executing business plans to enhance customer and Dell success, and consistently achieving strong attainment results
- Developing ability to provide total solutions working across segments to achieve results
- Intermediate understanding of a number of different industries and how businesses operate
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government personnel security clearance; active clearance preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to get to the heart of ground-breaking products and champion innovation as an expert, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here