Deal Desk Analyst
McLean, VirginiaJob ID R74643 Date posted May. 29, 2019
Deal Desk Analyst
Virtustream, a Dell Technologies business, is the enterprise-class cloud company that is trusted by organizations worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. For enterprises, service providers and government agencies, Virtustream’s xStream® Management Platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) meets the security, compliance, performance, efficiency and consumption-based billing requirements of complex production applications in the cloud – whether private, public or hybrid.
- Able to articulate entire pricing solution from quote to final presentation fluently.
- Works directly with Solution Architects, Sales, Finance, Legal, Operations, and various stakeholders
- Responsible for pricing solutions including Virtustream Enterprise Cloud, Labor, and Software.
- Takes strong leadership positions in developing pricing for customers.
- Able to modify pricing model as needed.
- Ability to construct and understand complex cost models
- Creates forecasts, P&Ls and risk analysis for the various pricing engagements.
- Extremely strong analytical ability with a knack for being able to come up with creative solutions to problems.
- Think critically and understand customer needs
- Bachelors (Technical or Non-Tech) or equivalent
- Strong financial background and excel skills
- 2+ years work experience in a fast-moving organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to work independently as well as a within team
- Enthusiasm and drive
- Passion and curiosity to adopt in a fast-changing market
- Previous pricing experience preferred
- Familiarity with IaaS is a plus
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.