Data Center Sales Executive (Federal)
McLean, VirginiaJob ID R025269 Date posted Aug. 01, 2019
Data Center Sales Executive (Federal)
Do you thrive in a complex, highly collaborative technology sales environment? Do you strive to sell for a consistent industry leader? If this is you, then “Think Dell!”
Are you a Sales Executive who has experience in solutions that span the full IT ecosystem— we want you to talk to you about joining our Data Center Sales Team. Sales Professionals on our Federal Sales Team have a passion for helping customers achieve transformational business outcomes using disruptive technologies and solutions from the edge to the core to the cloud.
Being part of Dell Technologies Sales means you will find stability, collaboration, and most importantly, a long-term, positive financial future with an amazing company culture.
What is our sales team’s secret to success? Apply today to learn more about the Dell EMC team of Dell Technologies!
What makes this role exciting:
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend across Dell’s portfolio of technology solutions; server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
- Manage territory/accounts, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
How your experience will help you hit the ground running
- 8+ year’s measurable quota carrying experience in a strategic account
- Data center focused sales role for our system integrator teams focused on program sell to sales;
Needs to understand architectures that support AI, Multi-Cloud, Big Data, High profile workloads, Virtualization, SDN
- Background selling to Federal Government ( FSI’s)
- Demonstrated strong leadership, partnership and influencing capabilities; Including consultative strategic selling experience
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government personnel security clearance; Active clearance preferred
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sales Executive on our Federal team in McLean, VA.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, inter-operable solutions they need.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dellis committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.