Account Executive - Civilian
Washington, District of Columbia, McLean, Virginia, United StatesJob ID R043986 Date posted Nov. 02, 2019
Account Executive (Civilian)
Washington, D.C. , Metro DMV
Do you thrive in a complex, highly collaborative technology sales environment? Do you strive to sell for a consistent industry leader? If this is you, then “Think Dell!”
Are you an Account Executive who has experience in solutions that span the full IT ecosystem— we want to talk to you about joining our Federal Civilian Sales Team . Sales Professionals on our Federal Sales Team have a passion for helping customers achieve transformational business outcomes using disruptive technologies and solutions from the edge to the core to the cloud.
Being part of Dell Technologies Sales means you will find stability, collaboration, and most importantly, a long-term, positive financial future with an amazing company culture.
What is our sales team’s secret to success? Apply today to learn more about the Dell EMC team of Dell Technologies!
What makes this exciting:
- Grows the territory to attain financial objectives
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements
- In-depth oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
- Territory management, including account planning and sales forecasting
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role to Civilian Agencies as well as 8+ years of field sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of and skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations, project management
- Advanced knowledge of strategic planning
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government personnel security clearance; active clearance preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Executive on our Federal Sales team in McLean, VA.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.