Senior Advisor, Services Project/Program Management
MassachusettsJob ID R033404 Date posted Sep. 12, 2019
Senior Advisor Services Project/Program Management Northeast / US
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way well work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Project Manager on our Professional Services team in the Northeast/US
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects - from design to delivery.
- Builds key relationships and effective networks
- Ability to influence cross functionally and in a matrix environment
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Complex problem solving
- Bachelors (Non – Technical)
- EMC Proven Professional Certification (desired)
- ITIL Foundation (desired)
- 8+ years relevant experience (customer facing, large accounts, industry related) with a Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years related experience with a Master’s Degree
- Or equivalent experience
- Analytical ability to drive for results
- Ability to drive priorities to ensure that can meet the project schedule
- Ability to interpret and utilize project schedules
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work with diverse team members (customer and internal team members) to get solutions built (Boeing and Dell)
- Associates degree, technical college, or college degree
- Ability to attain Government Security Clearance
- Previous experience with Dell Project Management Tools and Processes
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have what it takes to bring innovative new products and services to life in collaboration with world-class experts, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: October 1, 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.