Microsoft Azure/Azure Stack Solutions Architecture
MassachusettsJob ID R79161 Date posted May. 27, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a [Job title] on our [Job family] team in [Location].
When our customers are looking for IT consulting expertise, where else would they turn but to the company driving human progress through technology? Our Solutions Architecture team within Professional Services are experts in package customization and integration as well as total, end-to-end solutions in targeted industry segments. After thorough consultation with our customers and careful analysis, we develop new IT systems or replace existing systems that support customers’ strategic, operational and financial goals.
- As a leading member of the Multi Cloud Practice/Discipline, the role will be responsible for Azure Public and Azure Stack deployments ensuring the highest quality delivery of professional services.
- Work with Product Management and Service Design to evolve our services, offerings, and delivery artifacts.
- Lead the practice to define, integrate, and measure business value for Azure related services
- Engage in pre-sales for Azure related services
- Develop and mentor junior staff on Azure related services
- MCSE certification with specialization on Cloud (Azure, Azure Stack)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies, i.e. networking, system center, Hyper-V
- Excellent knowledge of Networking (e.g. SD_WAN, Cisco, Juniper), protocol knowledge (LAN/WAN)
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and architect complex solutions
- Deep knowledge of Azure Stack
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Demonstrated ability to integrate Azure/Azure Stack e.g. Service Management Platforms (Service Now), IPAM, Configuration Management, CMDB,
- Ability to travel anywhere in the United States
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re at the top of your game when it comes to IT consulting, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.