Enterprise Account Executive, Dell EMC Unstructured Data Division
Glasgow, United Kingdom, Manchester, United KingdomJob ID R045567 Date posted Dec. 03, 2019
Enterprise Account Executive –Dell EMC Unstructured Data Division
UK - Scotland and North England
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team.
Analysts predict that enterprise data will continue to grow at over 40% annually, and the overwhelming majority of this data is unstructured; data generated by users, Line of Business applications, smart devices and sensors. Unstructured data is the bedrock of the digital economy, powering disruptive business models and the latest viral apps. Consequently it is no surprise that one of the fastest growing divisions within Dell EMC is the Unstructured Data Division, with the industries leading big data and scale out technology portfolio - Isilon and ECS.
The Unstructured Data and Analytics BU now has an open position focusing on our Scotland, North England Region. We are seeking sales over-achievers with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota. Successful applicants possess an industry reputation for competence, professionalism, integrity, and a passion for winning.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Drive go to market campaigns supporting customers IT and digital transformation agendas.
- Prospect and close named accounts against established competition to meet and exceed assigned quota.
- Establish and nurture relationships at all levels of the customer organization as appropriate and departmental through line of business.
- Assimilate specific vertical market background, requirements, and infrastructure attributes, and apply this knowledge to sell Isilon solutions.
- Drive account strategies and co-ordinate team-selling efforts to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage multiple customers and opportunities, maintaining accurate forecasting and clear management communication.
- Develop a strong technical understanding of the Dell EMC Unstructured Data solutions
- Extensive experience selling enterprise storage, networking or systems solutions to major enterprise accounts and /or Internet infrastructure accounts.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and required product margins.
- Experience managing a territory to aggressively grow revenue and customer base.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer relationships. Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities.
- Ability to foster communication within a sales team, while promoting independent activities and parallel efforts.
- Strategic account planning experience, history of pro-active creation and ongoing management of detailed account plans.
- Knowledge of the computer industry, especially networking, infrastructure and storage products.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Closing date: 12th January 2020
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.