Warren, New JerseyJob ID R038326 Date posted Oct. 10, 2019
This position defines the overall Dell solution for customers, assisting sales in assessing potential application of company products and services to meet customer needs.
- Research industry agendas aligning technology pressures to showcase Dell Technologies portfolio of solutions which align deliver business outcomes.
- Clear understanding of technology transformation agendas Security, Cloud, Workforce and Application
- Presents and markets the technical design and business value of proposed Dell Technologies solutions and business case to customers, prospects and Dell EMC management.
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with key decision makers and influencers: from CxO level to enterprise architects to delivery.
- Develop a joint comprehensive portfolio of industry and application solutions.
- Establish a global engagement model to support
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with the broader account team, global services and partners in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Collaborate with Sales to create, maintain and communicate a federated account technology plan to the federated virtual team on a quarterly interval
- Develop and communicates competitive frameworks and solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections that arise in a sales campaign
- Participates in and contributes to key vertical industry forums
- Strong Industry experience - Telco, Retail, Manufacturing, FSI, Health and Energy
- 5+ yrs of enterprise sales engineering management experience with a Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Expertise in multiple areas as it relates to cloud architecture including virtualization and/or SAN, NAS, iSCSI, Flash, convergence/hyper-convergence, HPC, advanced server technology, devops, big data, etc.
- Knowledge of distributed computing, virtual memory subsystem and scale-out storage architecture is a plus.
- Understands how to develop and manage a portfolio of solutions
- Working knowledge of one of cloud architectures, agile application development frameworks and/or data analytics concepts
- Possesses hands-on ability in appropriate technology fields, for example business architecture, application programming, and infrastructure service delivery.
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure architectures, distributed systems and platform operating systems.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-driven personality.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Solid organizational and program management skills
- Consultative skills.
- Effective mentor and coach.
- Team leadership qualities
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.