Inside Sales Rep, National Solution Provider
IndiaJob ID R64857 Date posted Apr. 27, 2019
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs outbound sales activities alongside the DMR partner. Duties include generating leads, assisting in sales campaigns, and acting as an extension of the DELL EMC sales team to existing or new customers.
- Meets or exceeds activity metrics for scheduled calls, opportunities added, net new accounts partner enablement
- Meets or exceeds quota goals in an assigned market with a specific DELL EMC partner.
- Meets with partner in person to discuss account strategy and penetration plan. Develops territory plan to identify key target markets and plans sales campaigns to drive demand for a dedicated partner.
- Performs partner enablement activities such as conducting weekly trainings and coaching on DELL EMC products and messaging.
- Builds and develops relationships with the assigned partner and maintains contact with customers to ensure satisfaction, issue resolution, and DELL EMC’s footprint expansion.
- Effectively leverages internal resources (e.g. District Manager, Systems Engineers, Solution Specialists, Dell Financial Services, and DELL EMC Channel) and external channel resources to drive transactional volume and grow market revenue.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition in order to position DELL EMC products effectively with customers.
- Builds cohesive partner relationships by attending weekly off-site events and meetings in geographies supported.
- Understanding of DELL EMC’s products and their value to the customer
- Good understanding of the competition
- Communication skills
- Results driven
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Takes initiative
Education Required Bachelor’s Degree
Experience RequiredWillingness to dedicate 12+ months to Dell EMC ISR development program prior to moving to partner location or, 2+ Quarters as successful ISR for Dell EMC, or relevant industry experience.
Locations: Willingness to relocate is a must. All training and development to take place in Round Rock, Texas, or Franklin, Massachusetts. Opportunities may exist at partner locations in Illinois, Texas, Arizona, New Jersey.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.