Global Account Manager, Unstructured Data Solutions
IndiaJob ID R59247 Date posted Apr. 23, 2019
Dell EMC - Unstructured Data Solutions Division
Global Account Manager
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology and its impact on customers’ business? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell EMC will be second to none. Within the Unstructured Data Solutions Team, we are looking for Global Account Manager to join our elite team.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Drive the portfolio sales, particularly our innovative All-Flash solutions across the assigned territory by delivering deep expertise of new generation infrastructure and its impact on applications and related customer business
- Increase Dell EMC’s win rate and market share by providing deep product, competitive, vertical and market knowledge.
- Partner with the Core Dell EMC teams to build & actively execute a transformational account plan and market strategy.
- Run specialized demand generation value-add sales campaigns.
- Build and execute enablement plans for internal teams and the channel partners.
- Engages at CxO level and demonstrates measurable Return On Investment and clear business benefits.
- Present/pitch our solutions in an impactful way to our customers and partners.
- Qualifies opportunities , identifies potential solutions and competitive analysis.
- Maintain accurate sales forecast and tracks activities to sales managers and regional leaders.
- Responsible for designing and executing a consistent sales strategy to achieve assigned goal.
- Strong ability to evangelize the value of Dell EMC Storage portfolio and driving sales campaigns.
- Ability to understand the value proposition across the Dell EMC Business Units to build optimal agenda and business cases.
- Profound understanding and business acumen of the IT industry.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Competitive, positive, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Pro-active, self-sufficient and creative approach.
- Experience and ability to accurately forecast and develop pipeline.
- Ability to engage effectively at CxO level and demonstrate measurable ROI and true business value.
- At least 7 years’ experience in selling complex IT solutions.
- Infrastructure & Data Storage sales experience is an advantage.
- Willingness and ability to travel within region (30-50%).
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here