Madrid, SpainJob ID R031089 Date posted Aug. 20, 2019
The E-Business Advisor is responsible for driving customer online adoption, maintaining and improving superior online customer experience and supporting Dell sales organization to find best online solutions. You will drive direct integration of Dell's EMEA customers into Dell’s B2B platform. This position requires leading specific online initiatives through some program/project management.
The role also entails working jointly with Dell internal teams and Dell's online team to maintain high customer online experience. Above all, the E-Business Advisor must proactively take ownership of the assigned online business segment and drive for results. The Online Business Manager will promote and work dynamically to drive online activities that will continuously increase online growth and premium to offline business.
The position has lots of interaction with different internal parties, including all Medium Business Sales Teams, B2B Deployment Team, Catalog Managers, Order Management, Support Team and Finance/Invoicing, as well as with external parties such as Dell Customers, Dell Partners and eProcurement & marketplace suppliers. This is a customer facing role and some customer visits may be requested.
Based in Madrid ,this role focuses on the Medium Business segment in the Spain.
- Responsible for driving customer online adoption for all Dell products. Monitor Top Online customers in local market via ongoing analysis.
- Identify local opportunities for growth through proactive engagement in the Medium Business segment.
- Support Dell sales organization to find best e_Commerce solution (premier, Global Portal).
- Drive specific online initiatives though professional program/project management. Find new potential actions onsite to drive online usage (trainings, events, messaging).
- Deliver segment specific business KPIs as identified in collaboration with the business.
- Collaborate with the different support organizations, including: Sales, CoCs, Marketing Customer visits (onsite). Work jointly with Dell internal teams and Dell's senior leadership to maintain high customer online experience and communicating key programs
- ISM Engagement to ensure ISR adoption and customer adoption of eCommerce solutions via huddles/weekly calls.
- Fluency in both Spanish and English.
- At least 4 years of working experience in roles dealing with different external and internal parties, e.g. in sales, buying and marketing.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills. Articulate, expressive and able to influence people with different backgrounds and persuade stakeholders.
- Solid analytical, problem-solving, project management and organizational skills. Able to keep all balls in the air.
- Creative, resourceful and capable of thinking out-of-the-box.
- Project Management certification, eg. PMP, PRINCE2.
- Strong knowledge of e-Business technologies, process definition, and escalation management.
- Online integration technical knowledge, including various protocols such cXML, xCBL, OCI, EDI.
- Experience with ERP systems such as Ariba, SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, etc. and Market sites.
- Experience with Dell's Premier Page site, Premier Tools application, and DOMS/Gii.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the knowledge of emerging technologies to influence global e-commerce programs, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell