Telco Campaign Manager / Business Development Lead
,Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley)Job ID R039342 Date posted Oct. 28, 2019
Telco Campaign Manager / Business Development Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees and contractors.
We never stand still. The Service Provider Business Unit is committed to developing solutions for service providers globally and integrating the breadth of the Dell Technologies portfolio for these solutions. Our project managers combine technical knowledge with broad business development capabilities and project management to drive integrated solutions across our portfolio and with our partners globally.
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, the Telco Campaign Manager / Business Development Lead is responsible for working with partners to identify and jointly build/take to market telco solutions based on Dell Technologies (Dell, DellEMC, VMWare, RSA, Pivotal, Virtustream, Boomi) and 3rd party ISV capabilities. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
Note this position requires working with team members globally, including US, Australia, and Europe on a daily basis.
- Manage telco campaigns based on telco solutions, including messaging, webcasts, partner meetings, and coordination between technical and sales teams
- Work with key telco partners to understand business needs and recommend projects for solution creation
- Drive successful adoption of telco solutions through both internal and external partnership
- Coordinate with technical teams and project management to drive success of telco solutions
- Support creation of new telco solutions and generate campaign level artifacts
- Provide weekly status updates on project status
- Coordinate across internal team and business units across the enterprise to implement solutions
- 10+ years business development experience for Telco
- Experience with Project Planning tools and methodology
- Understanding of Telco Service Provider market, requirements, technologies, drivers Storage Technologies
- Cloud Technologies
- Strong Communication Skills
- Leadership skills
- Dell Technologies
- DellEMC Networking product line knowledge
- VMWare product family knowledge
- Dell Server product family knowledge
- DellEMC Storage product family knowledge
If you have the vision and tactical acumen to steer the success of strategic business opportunities for a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.