Senior Consultant, Account Services Management
London, United KingdomJob ID R91689 Date posted Feb. 11, 2019
The Dell Technologies Services Delivery Leader plays a vital role in creating long-term, healthy customer relationships by providing the customer and the DT stakeholders, a conduit for all Dell Technologies Services delivery activities. Works closely with sales and delivery and support teams from the various SABs to coordinate and oversee the delivery of DT solutions and the ongoing support operational health of the customer environment. Promotes the development of strong, cooperative relationships between services professionals across all SABs. Builds and maintains successful relationships with customer senior executives. The Service Delivery Leader is highly skilled at understanding the complex needs of the customer business, translating its priorities into operational plans, and orchestrating the successful execution of the work to the specified timelines on a consistent basis.
- Accountable for the Total Customer Experience, overall quality assurance, resource management and financial management of all SABs delivered services, and drives development and implementation of relevant operational policies, goals performance standards /metrics, and budgets. Working closely with the various Program Directors, drives quality and global consistency of the services and operational performance within the global parameters of the program and delivery standard. Contributes to the clear understanding of the customer business requirements, business justification and delivery expectations to ensure that the program scope is aligned and executed accordingly, whilst maximizing the revenue leveraged, and validating the value delivered to the customer. Ensures delivery readiness across SABs to support delivery of customer engagements. Ensures highest levels of customer post-sales support are delivered consistently across all SABs. Takes the lead in driving and orchestrating internal and external communications during critical escalations.
- Provides direct assistance to sales efforts, participating in account planning as the delivery representative. Provides the various Dell Technologies Sales leads with relevant delivery-related information and account intelligence to maximize account development synergy. Drives the value of executing sold commercial frameworks when relevant (e.g. TLAs). Partners with the Dell Technologies Sales and supports / takes the lead on operational execution actions and issues whenever possible. Provides holistic executive level delivery services reporting to the DT Select CE and customer execs. Contributes to the continuous improvement for Dell Technologies, which includes assisting in any lessons learned conducted.
- Acts as customer “trusted advisor”, sharing best practices, recommending improvements to operational activities that will enhance the customer’s ability to meet its business objectives in the present and into the future. Ensures the customer has global visibility of all customer own global initiatives. Supports the customer in recognizing the value of the collective DT solutions that underpins their strategy and provides adequate input to help customer communicating such value internally.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Hands-on, in-depth knowledge of the account- past, present and future needs and demonstrates our operational excellence
- Thorough understanding of Dell Technology vision and broad knowledge of all SABs, as well as functional and operational expertise
- Strong virtual leadership and communication skills
- Leverage Networks of peer groups
- Considerable global project management skills and experience with proven ability to upsell services
- Ability to work with Account Teams, Customers, Service Delivery, and Operations
- Problem-solving: analytical, structured, ability to prioritize
- Strong Influencing skills to achieve results without direct hierarchical relationships
- Industry, Market and broad awareness of business environment
- Team contributor
- Customer focused
- Senior escalation and stakeholder management
- Strong executive and operational -level communications
- Strong services/solutions and sales aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Technology
- ITIL and Project Management certifications (one or more required).
- Typically requires 15+ years of professional experience and 7+ years diversified leadership with large global accounts