Regional Physical Security Systems Program Manager (SRO)
,Remote - Ireland (All Other), London, United Kingdom;Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley)Job ID R043610 Date posted Nov. 04, 2019
Regional Physical Security Systems Program Manager
Ireland or UK
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
The Regional Program Manager will function within the Business Enablement Team of the Security & Resiliency Office and primarily provide support to our internal and external customers with project management, integrator management, program development and improvement, and new innovation intake.
- Project Management
- Security Technologies
- Customer & Business Relationship Management
- Integrator Management
- Program Standards Enforcement
- Bachelors in a relevant area of study
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a technology field
- Basic MS Office tools
- Knowledge of physical security system design and installations
- Experience managing people, processes, and relationships
- Domestic and international travel (approximately 25%)
- English language proficiency – speaking, reading, writing
- Product and training certifications; i.e., experience with Lenel/OnGuard, Software House, CCURE, Axis, Verint, HID
- Security and PM industry certifications and qualifications; i.e., PMP, PMI, CPP, CSPM,
- Previous relationships with and/or knowledge of popular industry integrators
- Understanding of low voltage, CAD, building codes & regulations
- Ability to read and interpret design and technical drawings
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.