Partner Account Manager
Bracknell, United Kingdom, London, United KingdomJob ID R037354 Date posted Oct. 18, 2019
Partner Account Manager
London / South remote
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Partner Account Managerin our Channelteam in London / South
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The successful candidate will manage a region of strategic Partner’s to profitable growth and enablement reporting to the UK Channel Sales Director. The primary focus will be driving profitable growth within the accounts while developing, owning and managing strategic plans to enable future growth of this specific account.
This person will be required to drive exceptional working practices to deliver the required results. The successful candidate must have the capability to implement a strategic business plan, drive through on actions and ultimately drive profitable growth in the account set. The ability to build deep and sustainable relationships at all levels in the partner is crucial for this role.
- Develop a strong pipeline of opportunities with a specific focus on Enterprise (Storage, Servers, Networking & Services).
- Develop and manage a number of strategic programs to grow the aligned partner in a profitable and sustainable manner.
- Perform detailed Account / Territory reviews on an on-going basis – including the wider teams where necessary.
- Foster strong relationships with the key players and decision makers within the aligned partner.
- Onsite meetings daily with strategic partner to support business plans, growth and strategic alignment with Dell
- Strong business development experience including Channel sales
- Experience of Telco & Retail
- Extensive partner development skills with the ability to build out and execute to a robust business plan.
- Experience and strong ability to liaise with customers at an executive level - face to face
- Enterprise product knowledge –storage, servers, networking & services.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: 31st Oct 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible