Marketo Operations Specialist
London, United KingdomJob ID 1776273 Date posted Jul. 16, 2019
Marketo Operations Specialist - 6 month fixed term contract
About Us VIDEO
Founded in 2013, Pivotal Software, Inc., combines our leading cloud-native platform, tools, and methodology to empower the world’s largest organizations to adapt to change and build great software. Our technology unleashes developer productivity, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
The Marketo Operations Specialist is instrumental in the development and execution of marketing campaigns to help build Pivotal’s brand and develop lead generation programs to support sales.
- Plan, Build and Execute the monthly webinar program in EMEA on the Brighttalk platform with product managers and marketing managers
- Build, test and send emails and registration pages, and other campaign elements (smart lists, upload lead lists) in Marketo
- Coordinate across the marketing teams (campaigns, design, inside sales, events)to ensure quality and timely demand generation execution across all internal and external marketing channels
- Partner closely with the corporate campaigns teams and EMEA marketing teams to effectively adapt, plan and execute regional targeted lead generation campaigns as is applicable for the market
- Execute using Marketo, organize a marketing plan to meet regional targets: feel comfortable with account based marketing, drip and nurture email campaigns, advertising, build microsites on our CMS
- Track, manage, and own campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results
- Monitoring lead data quality: data cleaning, normalization, and imports of email lists.
- We are creating an online company store out of Europe. You will be responsible for managing the local vendor, getting the online store set up and ensuring there is inventory.
- User and administrator of Marketo: 2+ years of hands-on experience
- Experience with Marketing automation tools and Salesforce.com
- Webinar program management
- Experience working closely with sales, partnership is key
- Very strong organizational skills and project management capability
- Ability to use quantitative data and metrics to drive decisions and marketing activities
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a complex, highly collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity - a bright self learner and self-starter, highly motivated, who is challenged by innovative technology
- Strong work ethic (persistent, tenacious, not shy, ability to go the extra mile as needed)
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets; familiar with CSVs and UTF encoded text files
- Experience in database management
Nice to have:
- API integrations
- Google Analytics
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.