Business Development Executive- German/ English
London, United KingdomJob ID 1399214 Date posted Oct. 25, 2018
Pivotal offers a modern approach to technology that organizations need to thrive in a new era of business innovation. Our solutions intersect cloud, big data and agile development, creating a framework that increases data leverage, accelerates application delivery, and decreases costs, while providing enterprises the speed and scale they need to compete.
At Pivotal (www.pivotal.io), you can tackle the most challenging problems, unleash amazing opportunities, and build technologies that have real impact to business, people and the world.
Pivotal is seeking an Inside Sales Representative with enterprise sales exposure and at least 1-3 years of experience. You will be driving pre-sales activities for Pivotal's complete offering of great new products including Cloud Foundry, Big Data solutions, analytics, and more! The ideal candidate has a passion, general experience and knowledge software solutions specifically in data and cloud technology
- Capable of quickly learning new software product(s) and clearly communicate the value proposition
- Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve and exceed quota responsibility
- Responsibility to move the transaction through the entire pre-sales cycle and pass-off effectively to the outside account executive (i.e., candidate is a “hunter” not a “sales order” taker)
- Consistently build and deliver an accurate pipeline via Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Able to develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners within identified territory
- Must speak German/ English
- 1+ years of successful business development with focus on enterprise technology and solutions
- Proven track record of developing pipeline & revenue through new customer acquisition
- Successful track record pre-sale activities promoting enterprise solutions
- Ability to establish relationships with C-level clients, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders.
- Successfully sell the business value vs. product is key
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view in professional manner
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit or worked in a fluid (start- up) environment
- Experience working with a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include field AEs, SE’s, Marketing, Services, etc.
- Bachelors degree required
- Pre-Selling one or more of the following products a plus but not required: Middleware, Analytics, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and or Hadoop “Big Data”
- Team player, self motivated and able to take ownership on the assigned task(s)
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.