Senior Specialist - Offer Manager
Limerick, IrelandJob ID R90636 Date posted Jan. 31, 2019
Senior Specialist / Offer Manager, Software & Peripherals Global Offer & Product Operations
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Leads Specialist / Offer Manager on our Software & Peripherals Global Offer & Product Operations team in Limerick, Ireland.
Our Global Operations team is at the heart of developing processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between operational functions companywide, we use our expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to programs and processes. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Strong operational tactical skills to manage daily, weekly and monthly requirements.
- Identify process breaks and create working solutions to eliminate problem areas ensuring smooth flow in processes.
- Daily problem/issue resolution. Daily escalation management.
- Ability to interact / communicate daily with extended support teams in USA, Malaysia, Panama & India.
- Solid analytical, problem solving skills, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work through ongoing change and strong dealing with ambiguity skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a large daily flow of both operational support needs, and project/process improvement related needs.
- Daily request management for all product requests (product activations, deactivations, changes/updates, etc.) received from authorized requesters across all regions.
- Support, along with and per direction from regional lead, of all audit management and test requirements for Europe, Middle East, Africa region.
- Daily proactive communications & engagements with regional marketing, sales & support teams, and other similar teams across region.
- Proactive engagement in local & regional meetings as required, acting as subject matter expert for Europe, Middle East, Africa region as related to S&P Offer Mgmt.
- Ability to build strong relationships and solid proactive communications across region (and globally) beyond immediate office location, working with multiple internal organizations and customers.
- Strong communications and interactions skills, and ability to work proactively with many different groups and individuals both locally, across Europe, Middle East, Africa region and globally.
- Typically requires 3+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree, or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: 1st March 2018
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.